Forms & Policies
Event Applications and Guidelines
If you are hosting an event on campus, please read the St. George Campus Safe Food Handling Guidelines and submit an application for your event:
- Temporary Food Services – For any groups hosting a food event on campus that IS NOT a Barbecue or Bake Sale you need to send in a Temporary Food Services application.
- Potlucks – For groups providing individually prepared food to their membership for the purpose of eating together in private spaces.
- Barbecues – For student groups hosting a barbecue on campus
- Bake Sales – For student groups hosting a bake sale on campus
- Food Services Operating Principles and Food Services Rules and Regulations
- Water Policy – On Tap
- University of Toronto Alcohol Policy